Saturday 25 October 2014

Repilot

After what seems like an eternity, I believe I finally have a lot of time on my hands and I would like to kick start this thing back again. Now, for obvious reasons a lot shall be changed and you shall all be ready to embrace it as it comes.

The new things which you all can expect are, more organization, more sensible content and maybe more frequent posts.

Also, one of the biggest perks of being at a B-school is that you anyway type a lot. You have reports, papers, home work assignments and you have to research and read and type and print and the usual vicious circle. So the idea is to utilize this time I am spending on the computer to maintain something worthwhile for me to reminisce over in my spare time.

Also, I don't want to draw this out forever, so here we go.
Good luck and have fun!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home